KEHILAT GESHER USA ASSOCIATION
The American foundation supporting Kehilat Gesher France since 2004
A 501(c)(23) IRS approved charity, providing a tax deductible way for US taxpayers to support Kehilat Gesher France, Rabbi Tom Cohen and other French-Jewish institutions*
KG USA’s MISSION:
- Support Kehilat Gesher France: its development, building fund, security, youth leadership, religious, cultural and education activities, community relations.
- Connect Americans to the bilingual liberal Jewish community in Paris
- Facilitate attending services in Paris, including High Holy Days
- Be a key source for information on Jewish life in France
KEHILAT GESHER FRANCE (KG FRANCE) – a unique, welcoming community
- Influential and well-known in France, Europe and beyond
- KG France’s remarkably diverse and accomplished membership stresses:
- Outreach to visitors, expats moving to or living in France, and French nationals
- A continuing link for Americans and French who have moved from France
- Friendship and development for youth and adults
We are grateful for your donations in support of our mission.
Please make checks payable to: Kehilat Gesher USA and mail them to:
Rabbi Peter Grumbacher
Vice President, Finance, KG USA
300 Woodland Drive, Wilmington, DE 19809
We are able to accept personal donations, donations from charitable trusts and companies, and donations of stocks. KG USA is accredited with Benevity and the United Way.
Donors of $500 (single) $975 (couple or family) or greater amounts receive patron level privileges, such as invitations and member rates for all events and High Holy Days (Tishri). While KG USA does not offer memberships in KG France, per se, KG France will gladly consider donors at this level and above as honorary members, including the privileges above and the right to vote at the Annual General Assembly in Paris.
*KG France encompasses Reform, Conservative and Reconstructionist traditions familiar in the US.